Does this sound familiar?
- Comparing yourself to other women who seem to have it together and wishing someone would let you in on their secret?
- Taking on too much or too little and never finding balance?
- Feeling called to share your gifts with the world but you're not sure where to start?
- Keeping who you really are and what you really think a secret?
- Telling yourself that you don't have the time, money, or energy to invest in yourself?
What if you could start feeling more authentic, joyful, and empowered today?
Our work together will give you a safe place to hone in on what you are really desiring out of life. Together, we will explore what's possible for you and your dreams while creating lasting mindset shifts that allow you to connect with your innate inner-wisdom and intuition.
I specialize in working with women in transition -- women who are feeling stressed, alone, disconnected, or stuck in their lives. These transitions often center around college, quarter-life and mid-life crises.
We will work well together if you want to connect with your deepest truths, gain clarity and focus, and change unhealthy life patterns.
My approach integrates various treatment modalities including cognitive behavioral, insight-oriented, strengths-based, and psychodynamic, always tailored to your needs as an individual. I will also utilize spiritual tools such as mindfulness, meditation, and visualization, if they feel right and resonate with you.
Areas of specialty:
- Relationship problems
- Self-worth and self-confidence
- Anxiety and depression
- Finding identity, meaning and purpose in life
- Life transitions (college, mid-life and quarter-life crisis)
- Career dissatisfaction
- Forgiveness of self and others
- Spiritual identity and awakening
- Family of origin issues
- Mindfulness, meditation, manifesting
My clients are women who:
- Are extremely sensitive, analytical and feel stuck in their own heads
- Are always chasing the approval of others, lacking in self-confidence and in need of external validation
- Have worked hard to have the things they want but now feel it has become too much
- Feel guilty that they don't have enough enjoyment of all the gifts and blessings in their lives
- Are on a journey to discover who they really are at their core
- Don't know the specifics of what a freedom-based life would look like but know that their feelings of creativity, vitality, and authenticity will tell them if they are on the right path
Through our work together, you will:
- Get aligned with your own intuition and inner-wisdom so you can uncover your most authentic self.
- Create a vision and action plan to live a life with freedom and purpose so you can take concrete steps toward your goals.
- Learn strategies to honor yourself, improve your confidence, and understand your true worth and value so you can experience true depth and meaning in relationships.
- Identify underlying limiting beliefs and blocks that are keeping you stuck so you can let go of "busy" and "perfect" for good!
- Nurture yourself at a high level: mind, body and soul to feel like your best self on a daily basis.
- Get to the heart of your deepest desires (note: you might be shocked by what you discover!) so you can live from your deepest values.
- Make peace with your inner-critic so you can love ALL parts of you.
It is your birthright as a woman to feel happy, free, and in love with your life! You are not wrong to want and expect happiness. Let's start the journey!
To find out more about my services or to schedule a free phone consultation, please click the button below or call 973-769-2401
Where are you located?
My office is conveniently located on Route 202/206 in Bridgewater near Route 287, Route, 22, and Route 78.
672 US HWY 202/206
Building 3, Suite 106
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
What types of payment do you take?
I prefer cash or check but also accept all major credit cards.
You can also make a payment with PayPal using the button below:
Do you take insurance?
I am currently in network with Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Jersey. If you have Horizon BC/BS, I will take your information during our initial phone consultation and we will discuss benefits and payment at that time.
Out of Network:
My license, training, and education will allow you to be qualified for out-of-network reimbursement with other insurance companies such as Aetna, United, and Cigna if your particular plan has out-of-network benefits.
Upon request I can provide you with a bill to submit for out-of-network reimbursement. Most insurance plans with out-of-network benefits will reimburse you 60-90% of my fee when you submit a claim. Please note that I make no guarantees about the level of reimbursement from your insurance company.
Please keep in mind that if you decide to submit for insurance reimbursement, I will be required to include a mental health diagnosis on the bill. This diagnosis will become a part of your permanent medical record and may be considered when you apply for life or health insurance, employment, or security clearance in the future.
How do I find out if I can get reimbursed by my insurance for our sessions?
Questions to ask insurance for in-network reimbursement (Horizon Blue Cross of NJ only):
- What is my copay for a counseling session with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker?
- Do I have a deductible that must be paid before my counseling sessions will be covered by insurance?
- If so, how much is the deductible and do all medical and mental health payments go toward reaching it or only mental health?
Questions to ask insurance for out of network reimbursement:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits for counseling services with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker?
- What portion of the amount I paid will I be reimbursed?
- What is the procedure for obtaining reimbursement?
Do you offer a sliding scale for your services?
I do offer a number of sliding scale spots for those experiencing true financial difficulty. Feel free to inquire about sliding scale availability during our initial consultation.
What is your cancellation policy?
It is understandable that you may have to miss a session on occasion for an emergency or unexpected illness or event. I require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment so that the time can be used for another client in need of my services. If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full fee for my session, as my clinical time has been set aside specifically for you.
Where can I find your forms?
Click the button below for my forms. Please note, this page is password protected for current clients.