I was recently interviewed by Cheryl Dillon of Equitable Mediation about what leads recovering people-pleasers to get divorced.
You can find the full interview HERE.
In this interview, you'll learn:
- What a people pleaser is and why so many women suffer from a people-pleasing/perfectionist mindset today.
- How to know if you are a people-pleaser and what leads people pleasers to know when enough is enough and to seek help.
- How to stop being a people-pleaser and start living authentically.
- What happens when you hold a mirror to herself instead of your partner for validation.
- What the impact on a marriage can be when the people-pleasing stops.
- How a couple can grow with new values.
- Why some couples feel that divorce is the best way to honor their marriage vows.
- How to support your partner when he or she is on a personal development journey.
To learn more about working with me, click the button below: